Nov 7, 2010

Sister Moment

With Lilly being gone at school, I think it's finanlly starting to register with Amelia what fun Sisters can have together! They are getting better at playing WITH each other instead of against each other. I hear them telling each other secrets, playing school, jumping on their beds and their LAUGHTER together is the absolute BEST sound I've ever heard! They defend each other, and are the first to tell Mom or Dad to "stop being mad at.. so and so", at the bus stop, Lilly proudly tells her friends about her sister and what she's been up to. Overall, they still have more fighting moments than love moments- so I'm posting this to help me get through those tough times. I just have to remember to appreciate the good moments MORE often. Makes me think of my own sisters- all 3 of them- and how many good times I had with them. I know my girls will have some great memories together too.

Look at these 2, they can't help but love each other.




1 comments:

Rebecca

aaahhhh!! super! But it makes me sad that Gracie doesn't have a sister too. Your girls are beautiful!