Nov 4, 2010
Shoe Accessories
I couldn't resist taking a picture of Amelia's latest fashion craze, SHOE ACCESSORIES, or possibly a SHOE POCKET? How to carry your toys when you have no pockets? It might work, it looks especially cute on this little girl. She's got Han Solo strapped to one shoe and Anakin Skywalker to the other. To top it all off, she DID dress herself this morning and INSISTED that her socks HAD to be over top of her leggin's. Made for an incredibly sweet look- dontcha think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!! That girl has to keep you laughing and on your toes constantly. Jared will be totally impressed when I show him.
That is super creative--something I've never seen my kids do! Shoe decorations could be a big hit!
I have to say I love the outfits they come up with when they dress themselves...and I love that they're unconcerned with whether it matches, is "cool", or even fits.
Post a Comment