Jan 16, 2011

A Disney Christmas Eve!

After a full day at California Adventure on Thursday, we got a slow start on Friday. The girls of course wanted to go back to Disney to find the princesses again. We started off riding the Teacups, I stayed out to take pictures.. although I didn't get a very good one.



We stayed in this area because Larry sat in line to meet Rapunzel. I got in line with the girls & Gabe to ride the Circus Train. The wait was kind of long so when Grandma showed up with Carson- he came and joined us in line. Then Tiff came back with Quinn and since I know he loves trains- he joined our group as well. As we were in line .. with 4 kids 5 and under...I told Gabe that his job was to try to get the Monkey Cage Car.. so that ALL the kids would be locked "in". It worked out great!! We got everyone in and went for our little ride and the kids enjoyed it.. somewhat.. as it was lacking in some of the super fun things like spinning, speed, music....


After the ride, Lilly went with the Pofahls to ride Thunder Mountain. Mia, Quinn, Grandpa & I stood in line for Dumbo. Grandma took Larry's place in the Rapunzel line. Bunnell's went to ride Indiana Jones (i think). And Larry and the teen boys went to ride something else- I can't remember.

Today was sunny so we didn't get to enjoy the rides as much since the lines were much much longer than when it was rainy. I don't know how any parent could stand in a line for over an hour with a small child- our kids barely lasted 45 minutes!



After seeing Rapunzel & Flynn we took a short break to go and visit my Aunt Joy and her family!! I don't have any pictures to document the occasion. All the kids had fun playing with their dog, running around in the backyard and relaxing. Amelia met Adelyn, who is just a couple weeks younger than her, and they hit it off pretty well. The played kitchen and ran around the house until ALL the kids joined in and then it got a little overwhelming for the both of them. It was great fun seeing my cousins & catching up! Wish we could get down there more often! After having some yummy subs and taking a HUGE group photo we piled back into the cars.. 3 MINIVANS AND A CAR..and drove back to the hotel. Then headed BACK to the park!

We watched the Awesome Christmas Parade. Gage was in charge of the camera so we have a gazzillion pictures. Here's a snapshot of us awaiting the start of the parade.


0 comments: