We've made a goal this year to do a better job of incoporating "learning" time each day in some way/shape/form with the girls. It's mostly my job to implement before Lilly goes to school. Today, Lilly CHOSE a recipe, READ the recipe, and MADE the recipe. So, she learned the difference between cups, teaspoons and tablespoons ( a little math). She learned new words like baking soda, flour, and oil (a little reading). AND she learned how to pour and flip (a little fun).
She had a lot of FUN and so did I. Mia enjoyed eating the final product and SHE counted the pancakes up to 14!
My little Chef for the day! (and yes, if you noticed, she is wearing my OLD apron)
Jan 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that's awesome! I haven't been doing so well on the "learning" time at home--now I'm inspired again!
Post a Comment