On Thursday, January 13th- Gabe got these babies put on! Here's to the next 2 years of Gabe's life.. at least for his teeth. He has been excited for a LONG time about having braces on. Larry dropped him off at 8am, and when I picked him up at 9:30 he was still smiling. It wasn't until AFTER he got home from school that day that he started to feel the PAIN. That was combined with HUNGER as he only packed applesauce, yogurt & pudding in his lunch. I made plenty of mashed potatoes for him to eat and he had small bites of Ham. By the time he was getting ready for bed- he wasn't so thrilled about BRACES anymore. Then Friday morning, he was a little dissapointed that he couldn't eat cereal for breakfast and was stuck with Yogurt.. again. At least he's got a couple months before his next appointment where they tighten them up. :)
Jan 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How well I understand that kind of pain! He sure looks happy though--he'll do great!
Post a Comment